| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beja in April is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Beja April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Beja, Portugal
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Beja:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) NNE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 360.1 kms (223.7 miles) ENE
- Badajoz, Spain - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) NE
- Cordoba, Spain - 265.6 kms (165 miles) E
- Seville, Spain - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) SE
- Malaga, Spain - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) ESE
- Cadiz, Spain - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) SE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 304.8 kms (189.4 miles) SE
- Tangier, Morocco - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) SSE