| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beja in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Beja July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Beja, Portugal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Beja:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) NNE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 360.1 kms (223.7 miles) ENE
- Badajoz, Spain - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) NE
- Cordoba, Spain - 265.6 kms (165 miles) E
- Seville, Spain - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) SE
- Malaga, Spain - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) ESE
- Cadiz, Spain - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) SE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 304.8 kms (189.4 miles) SE
- Tangier, Morocco - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) SSE