| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beja in October is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Beja October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Beja, Portugal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Beja:
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) NNE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 360.1 kms (223.7 miles) ENE
- Badajoz, Spain - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) NE
- Cordoba, Spain - 265.6 kms (165 miles) E
- Seville, Spain - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) SE
- Malaga, Spain - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) ESE
- Cadiz, Spain - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) SE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 304.8 kms (189.4 miles) SE
- Tangier, Morocco - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) SSE